Are u clever enough..?

to write a short story with these words in order?

"Why do you always do that?"

plethora

spark plug

wheelchair

"Computer says no"

too many

easy

aeroplane

siamese twins

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

VERY CLEVER THOUGH I SUFFER FROM PARALYSIS BY OVER-ANALYSIS

"Why do you always do that?" I asked myself. In fact I have a plethora of such questions I ask myself daily. Sometimes I wonder if I have a spark plug constantly igniting my brain to constantly question. The constant repetition of these thoughts causes me to often be faint and dizzy that I keep a wheelchair nearby. I try to endlessly type these questions in Word but after a few days, the computer acts buggy like the "computer says no" to anymore obsessing on this, and it must be re-booted. Too many days, weeks, months, years and now a decade has gone by of this addiction to thinking and questioning. It isn't easy having this mental torture. Sometimes i wish I could just jump on an airplane to some remote island to try and get away from it all. It's like me and that over-thinking part of my brain are like two separate entities but are stuck together like Siamese twins. I do feel my thoughts and questions are very clever though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A pair of siamese twins were piloting an aeroplane when they encountered a storm and crashed on to an island covered with a plethora of flora. As they exited the wreck, one of the twins noticed a computerized wheelchair and started to move to the right, causing her twin to jerk suddenly. In a loud voice the other twin said:""Why do you always do that?"To which the other replied:"Shut up and move!" Once they got to the wheelchair, they noticed a spark plug sticking out of the engine case that appeared to be fouled. One twin kicked the wheelchair and the response was: "Computer says no." Finally, the other twin, realizing how easy the solution at hand was, picked up a coconut and hurled it at the motor which sprang to life. "That was easy!" said the twins as they fought to grab a seat on the chair and tour the island. The end.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you always do that

It's the plethora of drugs that I have to take

Well I need a spark plug to get me going

I need a wheel chair because of the drugs

Computer says no - you cannot have one

You have borrowed too many already and not returned them

Easy things to lose

I took one on holiday and left it on the aeroplane

Have you seen the siamese twins recently?

• 1 decade ago

I may be clever enough, but I don;t have the real time to invest at this point

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no , it woul clog my mind .. i guess i am not a writer . roko ;;;LMN;;; PRETTY GOOD THEIR!!

• 1 decade ago

sure am

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.