Are u clever enough..?

to write a short story with these words in order?

"Why do you always do that?"

plethora

spark plug

wheelchair

"Computer says no"

too many

easy

aeroplane

siamese twins

Favorite Answer

VERY CLEVER THOUGH I SUFFER FROM PARALYSIS BY OVER-ANALYSIS

"Why do you always do that?" I asked myself. In fact I have a plethora of such questions I ask myself daily. Sometimes I wonder if I have a spark plug constantly igniting my brain to constantly question. The constant repetition of these thoughts causes me to often be faint and dizzy that I keep a wheelchair nearby. I try to endlessly type these questions in Word but after a few days, the computer acts buggy like the "computer says no" to anymore obsessing on this, and it must be re-booted. Too many days, weeks, months, years and now a decade has gone by of this addiction to thinking and questioning. It isn't easy having this mental torture. Sometimes i wish I could just jump on an airplane to some remote island to try and get away from it all. It's like me and that over-thinking part of my brain are like two separate entities but are stuck together like Siamese twins. I do feel my thoughts and questions are very clever though.

A pair of siamese twins were piloting an aeroplane when they encountered a storm and crashed on to an island covered with a plethora of flora. As they exited the wreck, one of the twins noticed a computerized wheelchair and started to move to the right, causing her twin to jerk suddenly. In a loud voice the other twin said:""Why do you always do that?"To which the other replied:"Shut up and move!" Once they got to the wheelchair, they noticed a spark plug sticking out of the engine case that appeared to be fouled. One twin kicked the wheelchair and the response was: "Computer says no." Finally, the other twin, realizing how easy the solution at hand was, picked up a coconut and hurled it at the motor which sprang to life. "That was easy!" said the twins as they fought to grab a seat on the chair and tour the island. The end.

Why do you always do that

It's the plethora of drugs that I have to take

Well I need a spark plug to get me going

I need a wheel chair because of the drugs

Computer says no - you cannot have one

You have borrowed too many already and not returned them

Easy things to lose

I took one on holiday and left it on the aeroplane

Have you seen the siamese twins recently?

I may be clever enough, but I don;t have the real time to invest at this point

no , it woul clog my mind .. i guess i am not a writer . roko ;;;LMN;;; PRETTY GOOD THEIR!!

sure am