Why Do Indian Muslims Have Such Disdain For Hinduism When They Are All From A Hindu Ancestory???

The amount of posion that they have for Hinduism, as evidenced from the rubbish that they post about Hinduism on yahoo India R and S board, obviously means that they have forgotten that they have more Hindu ancestors than Muslim ancestors. May I kindly remind Indian Muslims that had Hinds been capable enough... show more The amount of posion that they have for Hinduism, as evidenced from the rubbish that they post about Hinduism on yahoo India R and S board, obviously means that they have forgotten that they have more Hindu ancestors than Muslim ancestors.

May I kindly remind Indian Muslims that had Hinds been capable enough of defending India from the mongols, instead of fighting between themselves, today all you people would have been sitting here as Hindus and would have been singing the praises of Hinduism rather than defaming Hinduism.

Just remember that you are only Muslim because your ancestors were all traitors and they converted in order to either save their necks or to obtain economic benefits under the Mughals. That, in my opinion, is nothing to be proud about. Just remember THAT before you start insulting the majority religion of India.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070812094107AA3AIzz&pa=FZB6NXXtFWMW0cLWwuMf9iUm2._dmLKR2gm3aOsSurbQrid1hTA-&paid=add_watch
Update: Raj P. I may be from London, but I am a Hindu...I am an original son of the soil...Hindus were the first people in India...and we will be the last people in India.
Update 2: Aslam, the biggest genocide ever was that which muslims committed against hindus. the murder of over one hundred million hindus across mughal oppression. Muslim men were encouraged to rape hindu women, hindu men were burned, villages destroyed and temples demolished. Children abducted into slavery and water... show more Aslam, the biggest genocide ever was that which muslims committed against hindus. the murder of over one hundred million hindus across mughal oppression. Muslim men were encouraged to rape hindu women, hindu men were burned, villages destroyed and temples demolished. Children abducted into slavery and water wells were poisoned. Where do you think the name "hindu kush" comes from??? You can delude yourself all you want but we all know that you are descendents of losers and eunuchs. Before talking crap about Islam being spread by the sword, go and read the diaries and autobiographies left by the mughals whereby they clearly boast about forcing millions of hindus into Islam.
Update 3: shawez, don't put buddhism and silkism and jainism on a level with islam. They are inseperable parts of hinduism and they have more right to be here than you muslims. They are Indian born dharmic religions and not a foreign religion
Update 4: saraa you are the only idiot here...go and read indian history before gicing lectures about something you nothing about. Have you ever seen an Indian muslim??? In their DREAMS do they look Turkish. There was never an aryan invasion and those muslims that had turkish ancestory are all in Afghanistan and pakistan... show more saraa you are the only idiot here...go and read indian history before gicing lectures about something you nothing about. Have you ever seen an Indian muslim??? In their DREAMS do they look Turkish. There was never an aryan invasion and those muslims that had turkish ancestory are all in Afghanistan and pakistan and NOT India.
Update 5: Arif, carry on marketing Islam like it is a business product and carry on prostituting her like she is a wh0re. We all know that is only a result of your insecurity. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to shove your crappy religion down others throats. The TURTH HURTS and quite obviously you can't... show more Arif, carry on marketing Islam like it is a business product and carry on prostituting her like she is a wh0re. We all know that is only a result of your insecurity. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to shove your crappy religion down others throats. The TURTH HURTS and quite obviously you can't handle the fact that you are descendents of loser traitors who were forced into this crap. Nowhere does it say in Hinduism that hindus should worship cows and use their urine. If Hindus do that, it is a result of illiteracy and a low level of mental sophistication. They are not practicing their religion accurately. Just like your fellow muslims blow themselves up in suicide attacks under the premise that they will end up in paradise with dozens of virgins (lol). The only difference is that your dirty homicidal religion preaches murder but hinduism doesn't preach cow worship or using cows urine.
Update 6: BTW Arif, I am not casting stones in a glass mansion. You muslims are a minority and we are a majority. Stop thinking that you are our equals and place yourself on the same level as all the other minorities in India. Although India is a secualr country, it is tacitly a Hindu country wereby Hindus constitute 83%.... show more BTW Arif, I am not casting stones in a glass mansion. You muslims are a minority and we are a majority. Stop thinking that you are our equals and place yourself on the same level as all the other minorities in India. Although India is a secualr country, it is tacitly a Hindu country wereby Hindus constitute 83%. You muslims couldn't do anything to us. We would just get the army to wipe you out. I think muslims should behave, especially of they don't want a repeat of the gujarat riots.
31 answers 31