Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

which is prettier? blue or green eyes?

i have green eyes with a hint of aqua on the outside. but for the most part theyre green.

and i was just wondering, are blue or green eyes prettier?

i have honey/golden blonde hair too if your wondering.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

BLUE EYES OF COURSE I never date ANY girls with green eyes cause I find it unattractive and it reminds me of slime but blue it so hot!!

• 4 years ago

Those eyes are green. You judge an eye color by the domenent color which in this case is green. Those are hazel green eyes due to the light brown circle near the irish but they are still classed as green. It seems people have a hard time admitting to someone that has green eyes. I have dark green eyes that look brown from afar but from arms length you can see they are a deep sea green. Agree blue eyes are very over rated and I see them everywhere, not many people have green eyes be proud

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

green eyes =)

although there's the occasional blue eyes that are breath-taking like the girl Amanda from America's Next Top Model Cycle 3

But yea.. I like green eyes better for the most part

• 1 decade ago

Hi,

I think both are equally prettier but if you want to know which eyes is the prettiest it's your eyes. I like the type of eyes that you have because they never seem to decide what colour they want to be and always emits this faint glow which gives the lucky beholder a mysterious beauty so rare that it drives other eyes to itself.

Lucky Thing You Are!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You sound so pretty, I love green eyes. They are so pretty and a little rare, most people have blue or brown. I also love blue eyes because I don't have them, which makes me wish I had them lol. I have hazel eyes so my eyes are half brown half green. I like green eyes more than blue eyes because it isn't as common and adds a great glow to your face!!!

• 1 decade ago

Green eyes are striking.

I married blue eyes 'n red hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have blue but i love green eyes, better yet-1 green 1 blue!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

blue =3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Light green is better then blue...but if your talking about dark green i would say its even with blue.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really like girls with blue eyes, it draws my attention. Blue is so calm and beautiful like the ocean. Green is okay but I don't find it appealing. Its my least favorite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

green eyes are way prettier becuz their not common blue eyes is more common but still rare

Source(s): i have green eyes
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.