Did my boyfriend download porn? Need computer help.?

My fiance denies downloading porn. That isn't the big issue. The issue is if he is lying to me. Can someone computer savvy answer these questions? If you go to the temporary files, there are porn pictures downloaded but they are nowhere else. He said they download themselves when we download other... show more My fiance denies downloading porn. That isn't the big issue. The issue is if he is lying to me. Can someone computer savvy answer these questions?
If you go to the temporary files, there are porn pictures downloaded but they are nowhere else. He said they download themselves when we download other things.
We have a limewire account. There are two porn videos that were not successfully downloaded but they show up in the download window with progress as 0%.
Seems fishy to me. Trust me, I'm not against porn and I'm not an anti-sex nazi, I just caught him lying about something else recently and I'm starting to wonder if he ever has lied to me.
Update: I know he's going to say that the limewire porn videos just added to our download section themselves. Nothing else ever has. Is this even possible???
Update 2: The limewire downloads have porn titles, for example: video of my naked ex girlfriend, interracial sex.
Update 3: Please don't answer this question with complaining about using limewire. I never downloaded it to my computer, my fiance did and I had no idea that it was illegal or sharing of files. I don't use it. I just checked it to see if porn was downloaded.