King © asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is the best team in the AFC and NFC?

My Top 3

AFC

1. New England Patriots

2. Pittsburgh Steelers

3. Indianapolis Colts

NFC

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Green Bay Packers

3. New York Giants

What is your opinion?

*BONUS question*

Who do you think has the better teams and players, the AFC or the NFC? In my opinion it's the AFC. I also believe that the AFC specializes in offense and the NFC in defense.

Favorite Answer

AFC: New England

NFC: Green Bay and Dallas running a close second

The best players in the afc are Tom Brady and Randy Moss because they together are rediculous and even John Madden on sunday night football Pats vs. Bills said Tom Brady is playing better than any QB he's ever seen and for him thats a hugh statement.

In the nfc Brett Farve its in the records enough said

AFC NFC

1 Patriots 1 Cowboys

2 Colts 2 Packers

3 Steelers 3 Lions

just cuz ppl hate the Patriots doesnt mean there not the best team i mean they beat Indy, yeah thats right. The reason i put Dallas ahead of GB is cuz Dallas lost to New England, Packers didnt lose to that good of a team.

Yeah New England for the Superbowl, gonna take the Dolphin record.

AFC

New England (can somebody please end this?)

Colts (by virtue of better record, but if they played in Pitt, no)

Steelers (they got trapped again, wouldn't win in Indy but if they win at Foxborough I'll rate them #1 for a decade, regardless of record)

Jaguars (Jones-Drew vs Merriman! Just replicate the little man 22 times you have a team)

NFC

Cowboys (reluctantly, I think they'll take Green Bay)

Packers (Awesome! If they beat the Boys, crosses fingers they'll crucify the Pats in the SB)

I refuse to rate other NFC teams, but I don't think of either conference as offense or defense heavy. The top teams in both conferences for a while (minus the Bears) balanced both with pretty good success, the AFC just finds ways to win lately.

How can Dallas not be the best team in the NFC when they are #2 in the power rankings? Such haters.

1. New England

2. Indianapolis

3. Pittsburgh was #2 until the lost to the Jets

1. Dallas

2. Green Bay

3. New York Giants.

NFC-Packers

AFC-Colts

The AFC has clearly shown over the past few years that they are the better conference. To me no matter what happens this year I will never concede the Patriots are the best team. They cheated and got caught. I know everyone says they are still the best regardless of that and they would still have won all the games. But we will never really know that. They got caught this time but who knows how many times they actually did it. Everyone says it is old news but I bet it is still really salient to the Jets! The wrong message was sent when they weren't forced to forfeit the game.

Packers has the better team and players.

Tell you why:

Favre can we just say he's about a 100% better than any QB in the whole league. Including Brady & Manning? YES WE CAN!

He hits about an average of 8 receivers per game.

Pro bowl caliber in Driver and Jennings.

Any one of those receivers can be a starter at any of the 31 teams left, lead by Driver

The defense rotation is unbelievable! With two of the top sackers in Kampman and Kabeer.

The two best cornerbacks in the league in Woodson and Harris.

I know it wasn't the question, but I don't care.

Agree with you on the Dallas Cowboys but not on the whole Nfc specializes in defense look at Dallas and Green Bay

If i were doing a top 3, at this point, my AFC would look the same as yours, though i cant stand the Pats*.

I have Green Bay, the Dallas, then NY in the NFC.

Looks good for now until GB meets Dallas in a week

NEW ENGLAND

COLTS

TITANS( AFC)

BRONCOS

PACKERS

COWBOYS

CARDINALS

SEAHAWKS (NFC)

THE BEST TEAM I WOULD SAY IS GREEN BAY THEY ARE GETTING BETTER IN MORE THEN ONE AREA AND ALSO OF COURSE PACKER FAN HERE GO PACKERS GO