Best restaurant in China Town San Francisco?

Anyone know the best place to eat in China town.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My Chinese friends all eat at the Far East Cafe, but I agree that R&G is also very good. But the best dim sum restaurant in San Francisco is not in Chinatown... you have to go out to the Avenues to Ton Kiang. And the best Hunan style can be found at Henry's in the FiDi.

• 1 decade ago

I love Lychee Palace on Powell, just 2 blocks from China Town. Great food and cheap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Lychee Palace on Powell, just 2 blocks from China Town. Great food and cheap.

• rimpel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

J's suggestion for R&G is a sturdy one. additionally attempt city View eating place 662 Commerical highway - good dim sum, average fee. Henry's Hunan on Sacramento at Kearney - enormously spiced and huge, do no longer omit the Diana's Meat Pie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Khan Toke Thai House. Is a good place.

I recommend this link, I use it when I travel to get to know other cities. This site has the best 100 things to do in San Francisco

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/lists/things_to_do...

Have fun

• 1 decade ago

the best restaurant in Chinatown would have to be R&L lounge ( @ (Kearny) and Great Eastern located at Jackson. they are quite pricey but its worth it. make sure you try the salt and pepper dungeness crab it's delicious

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

tommy toys on montgomery the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.