Best restaurant in China Town San Francisco?

Anyone know the best place to eat in China town.

Best Answer

My Chinese friends all eat at the Far East Cafe, but I agree that R&G is also very good. But the best dim sum restaurant in San Francisco is not in Chinatown... you have to go out to the Avenues to Ton Kiang. And the best Hunan style can be found at Henry's in the FiDi.

I love Lychee Palace on Powell, just 2 blocks from China Town. Great food and cheap

I love Lychee Palace on Powell, just 2 blocks from China Town. Great food and cheap.

• rimpel

J's suggestion for R&G is a sturdy one. additionally attempt city View eating place 662 Commerical highway - good dim sum, average fee. Henry's Hunan on Sacramento at Kearney - enormously spiced and huge, do no longer omit the Diana's Meat Pie

Khan Toke Thai House. Is a good place.

I recommend this link, I use it when I travel to get to know other cities. This site has the best 100 things to do in San Francisco

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/lists/things_to_do...

Have fun

the best restaurant in Chinatown would have to be R&L lounge ( @ (Kearny) and Great Eastern located at Jackson. they are quite pricey but its worth it. make sure you try the salt and pepper dungeness crab it's delicious

tommy toys on montgomery the best