Advice regarding mother in laws threats?

I need some advice please. I am a mum to 6 children and have had some problems with my father and hus partner with the children. I accept that my children should not be left alone with either of them but my mother in law is threatening me that if my children go near my dad she is calling social services. My dad is... show more I need some advice please.
I am a mum to 6 children and have had some problems with my father and hus partner with the children. I accept that my children should not be left alone with either of them but my mother in law is threatening me that if my children go near my dad she is calling social services. My dad is not that bad and ebcause she does not like him she is blowing everything out of proportion.
I am so so upset that she is threatening me and my husband (her son) and would like some advice on how to shut her up legally.
She is a control freak and likes to control evrything and I cant cope with her anymore.
I appreciate she worries about the children, but I cannot understand why she is threatening me with social services over a small problem.
Update: My dad is just a pain in the *** and play fights with the kids but I must admit he is a bit rough sometimes. He is very strict and the kids dont like him. He is in a very respectable job!
His partner is a T*** but thats all. Because she wears short skirts my mother in law is out to get her.