Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

As any one seen I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry?

I got it over the weekneed and I havent had time to wash it with out the kids. I would love to see it. So if you have seen it is it \ok for a 3 year old to see it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dumb movie, with some fun and rare touching parts. I doubt a 3 year old would understand it. 3 year olds have no concept of sexuality. I have a 15 year old, a 13 year old, 11 and 9. I watched it without them just to make sure it wasn't raunchy. I trust the teenagers, but the younger ones might not be ready for more adult humor. But it is not very raunchy or disgusting. There are some references to watch out for, but nothing glaring. The language isn't severe. For the most part, it adheres to the rating. So pay attention to that.

As for plot, it is completely not believable. With the supposed laws of domestic partnerships equalling marriage and stupid stereotypes of homosexuals. But if you can squeeze past that, then the story is almost bearable. For guys who are squeamish with gayness, don't worry. It is not that bad. I had a hard time with the constant lying. That doesn't send the right kind of message. Lying and breaking the law to get what you want is not the way to do things. For some reason, this movie seems to promote the idea. I won't spoil anything so I'll leave it at that.

All in all, if I were a critic (and I'm not), I would give it a...

3 out of 10.

• 1 decade ago

I would say no on the 3 year old watching it. It has very crued humor.

• 1 decade ago

Very bad plot, and overuse of stereo types for the gay community.

In short order, not something child friendly.

• i saw it....its stupid....he is getting older and lameness comes with age....anyways its definately NOT appropriate for a 3 year old.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I saw it, no I don't think it's appropriate, bad language and MANY sexual references. Gay jokes etc...

• 1 decade ago

Yes...I went and saw it with my mom and we both loved it...it has a little sex humor but nothing too graphic!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no..

why on earth would you want to expose a 3 yr. old to gayness already?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.