Vegas Man asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

who else thought Transformers was a great movie?

Best Answer

I know "I" did...I am in my mid 30's and I LOVED the movie! I REALLY liked Bumble Bee and was so sad that he was so misunderstood! But it is a great movie, still!

I think one of my favorite parts what when Optimus Prime transformed from the Semi into the Robot the first time...play it in "Dolby" Theater sound and it totally grabs you!

You know, I did NOT want to watch it. My husband rented it and told me that I had to at least watch it once. So I said fine. I got on the couch, pulled out my Harry Potter book, read about a page, then I was HOOKED!!! I couldn't stop watching it. I LOVED it! It was such a good action movie. Bumblebee is definately my favorite! I LOVE it when he changes into the new car! Although I did think it was weird when Sam and Mikaela were making out on top of Bumblebee at the end of the movie. With all of the other Autobots there. Lol. But the movie was awesome. He is getting it for Christmas... SHH!

• LORD Z

I thought it had the potential to better. It had action and special effects but not much dialog and I found the soundtrack a bit choppy and abbreviated, not quite cohesive. It is a good movie but I don' see it rising to the level of greatness not without better editing and a stronger script.

I love that movie I still have all of my transformer toys from when i was a kid. I have three suit cases full.

yeah it was good...they should make another one.

The Dude makes a good point about the autobots dialog - being that of a 12 year old. The decepticons' dialog was acceptable as they portrayed dominance, loyality, and devotion.

best movie of 2007 !

starscream is so badass !

cant wait for transformer 2

i liked this movie and i wasn't into transformers when i was a kid - my brothers were.

but it was truly an entertaining movie, even roger ebert thought so!

it was OK until the robots started talking , then they all had personality's of 12 year old's and then it sucked

It was ok...