fighterfish asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

do you have?

how many of you have fighters with different finnage or body(ie:cambodian/butterfly.Tanaka black.Double split-tails.Marble ect.)Has anyone got pure emerald green.

Has anyone created their own colour or fin shape.

Favorite Answer

Wow, ur title is not clear enuf to attract the correct ppl to answer you question!!

Luckily, I came and have a look.. Let me guess, you are asking about Betta, rgt?

I have Betta of all type, on and off loh. I usually keep about 50 pcs at any time.. Emerald Green are one of those Original/Basic colour-too bad I have grow out of love for it, so, i have keep/buy any betta of such colour anymore.

Create New Breed? It'll take long time and effort to do so..I dun have such time loh. I usually have Marble HM Plakat loh. Crown tail and Long HM are harder to maintain, so I dun purposely breed and keep them loh.

• SkaRox

I don't. Mine is blue and the ends of his tail are red. I don't breed mine so I haven't had luck with creating a new color/shape.

Don't know.

ya i know it!