Am I gay if I look at gay porn????

Here's the story, I like girls and get turned on by them (I'm 14) but I also get really turned on by gay porn. I would'nt go out with a dude but I like gay porn (and regular). So what do you think?

Ok, I did have a GF

Best Answer

Viewing gay pornography or even having sex with guys does not make you gay. On the other hand, not going out with dudes does not make you straight. I suspect you are straight, but only you know in your heart. When I was young a number of my straight friends liked me to s**k their d**ks regularly -- none of them were or are gay, in fact they are all married with kids now, although we are still friends -- no matter how many times we did it, it didn't make them gay, it did make them happy and content.

Don't sweat the porn you like, just enjoy being young and being you.

Kindest thoughts,

Reyn

believeinyou24@yahoo.com

2

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?FwLN

it's normal, i'm straight but i like gay cams

• Zach

Yeah in all honestly you will most likely accept yourself as gay when you are more comfortable and older. Straight guys don't get turned on by watching gay porn, I have straight friends and a straight brother I know well enough to know they would never do this.

I also dated girls before I came out at age 18.

Well I'm a girl and i like to look at man have sex. I don't think there is any thing the matter with what we just enjoy. The site of something different, that dose not make you guy if that's the case than I'm happy.

Plenty of straight guys have a kink for gay porn. Enjoy.

Heterosexual with a hint of deviance. Check out bestiality too.. but will that mean you're a sheep-shagger? no.

Get yourself some Bisexual porn for all-round entertainment.

who cares? date whomever you like (assuming they like you too) and look at whatever pron you choose too. The whole notion of one single activity or preference in literature, film, photos, etc (whether nice or naughty) deciding whether you are gay or straight is pure nonsense.

Get your self a girl friend and or a boy friend and see where it gos.

Maybe you're Bi, maybe you're curious. It's really a question only you can answer. Look deep inside yourself, the answer is already there. :@)