Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jon Bon Jovi!!!?

he's my biff!! haha i wish!! anyways, i was just wondering if any of oyu answerers out there have any interesting info on him or just put in some thoughts!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

lol i love jon bon jovi's music and im 13. is that weird? anyway here's some info

Name: Jon Bon Jovi

Birth Name: Jon Francis Bongiovi Jr.

Height: 5' 9½''

Sex: M

Nationality: American

Birth Date: March 2, 1962

Birth Place: Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Profession: Actor, Musician, Writer

Education: Sayreville War Memorial High School, Sayreville, New Jersey

Studied acting with Harold Guskin

Husband/Wife: Dorothea Hurley (married on April 29, 1989, in Las Vegas, Nevada)

Relationship: Diane Lane (actress; broke up)

Father: John Bongiovi (hair dresser)

Mother: Carol Bongiovi

Brother: Anthony Bongiovi, Matthew Bongiovi

Son: Romeo Jon (born on March 29, 2004), Jacob Hurley Bon Jovi (born May 7, 2002), Jesse James Louis Bon Jovi (born on February 19, 1995)

Daughter: Stephanie Rose Bon Jovi (born on May 13, 1993)

Claim to fame: As a member of Bon Jovi (1983)

Jon Bon Jovi trivia:

Jon bon jovi is...

Is threatening legal action against the makers of energy drink Mijovi -- because he thinks the beverage bears too much similarity to his own name. (July 19, 2007)

Has bought a $26 million trophy penthouse in New York's trendy SoHo neighborhood. (March 29, 2007)

Plans to launch his own aftershave and donate a portion of all profits to various charities throughout America. (February 22, 2007)

Reportedly hates bandmate Richie Sambora's girlfriend Denise Richards because she's distracting the guitarist when she is around. (February 14, 2007)

Is considering quitting acting after giving it one more shot because the singer realizes he is not cut out to be a movie star, adding he hates the audition process. (August 19, 2006)

An airliner carrying members of Bon Jovi skidded off a runway in Canada after landing in severe weather. (January 21, 2006)

Is proud he keeps his kids out the media eye.

Purchased a stake of the Philadelphia Soul, making him a co-owner of the Arena Football League's latest expansion team. (September 24, 2003)

Helped a high school group raise $36,500 for a local medical clinic -- Bon Jovi, whose band played shows in Australia, performed 10 songs during his appearance Thursday at Rumson-Fair Haven High School. The show was a benefit performance for the Parker Family Health Center, a Red Bank-based free clinic that counts the singer and his family among its benefactors. (December 21, 2002)

Wouldn't let a fan who plunged into Sydney Harbor and swam to a floating stage drown in fines. -- the 32-year-old fan swam with two women toward the stage where Bon Jovi was playing a free concert Friday in Darling Harbor; authorities said the swimming fan would likely be charged and fined, but Bon Jovi is going to pay the fine for him. (December 16, 2002)

Jon is known as a hardworking, rocking family man -- after nearly 20 years heading the band that bears his name, the 40-year-old Bon Jovi is, along with close-by neighbor Bruce Springsteen and U2's Bono, a member of that small society of aging-but-blazing singers who've learned how to stoke fans while keeping the home fires burning. (November 19, 2002)

With Enrique Iglesias, kicked off the NFL season in Times Square. (July, 2002)

Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. (1996)

Auditioned for the role of Ashe in Crow: THE CITY OF ANGELS (1996), but was beat out by French actor Vincent Perez.

Appeared on the Star Wars Christmas album, Christmas in the Stars. (as John Bongiovi)

• 5 years ago

Jon Bon Jovi

• that skittlez chick should really have some real answers, i've seen her on a few boards and she doesn't seem to know anything but just posts some really irrelavant answers!

anyway, bon jovi is awesome. He is possibly one of the sexiest older rockstars out there too. Seen him live yet? A PLUS!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um i dont but go to google and type in his name and c wut ya find or if he has a website

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.