promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Dark underarms?

My underarms are dark, however my skin is quite fair, plz advice a home remedy to make my underarms clear and white

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it gets dark if you pluck, instead shave and apply underarm cream to moisturize and lessen the friction between you arms, which sometimes causes skin darkening in this area

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I understand from your question that your body colour is quite fair and the under arms are dark. As my knowledge goes, this happens to many other persons not only the case with underarms but also like some other places for both men & women. This might be happening for fullfilment of some biological norms for the body(includes skin etc.).However, I can give some home remedies in solving your problem and try only when you are convinced,

Clean the affected area properly. Then keep one of the sliced vegetable such as cucumber, cabbage or potato for few minutes in your underarms regularly for a period of ONE month preferably on a fixed timing. Best wishes.

• Debra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Get her on a solar bed and let her underarms stick out until the rest of her body matches. A tan is healthier than skin bleach products and will probably look more attractive also. Not that tanning beds are all that, but they are safer than all these skin bleach products. So maybe just a beach or back yard tan with underarms covered.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IF it is due to hairs, then let me tell about a cream which when used after waxing/threading, will permanently retard the growth of underarm hairs. And this might solve your problem.

http://hair-regrowthretardingcream.blogspot.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know if they still make it but Neutrogena had this product awhile back that was a roll on underarm lightener.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a good skin lightening cream can be a good answer to dark underarms or any dark skin pigmentation.

Source(s): Skin Lightening Consultant
  • Kal H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Learn to love your body the way it is. Besides, how often are you showing off your underarms?

• 1 decade ago

sorry darling...no home made cure fr that....but ya...kp it well moisturised and try not to put deo directly on the skin...and wear small sleeves if u cant wear sleevless!!it also looks stylish..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have bath daily

• 1 decade ago

Lotion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.