Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Am I a gangsta cool boy?

Alright my name is edric, and need to know if I am cool. I go to school and I have a big brown coffee stain on my face which is actually a birth mark. I use the sign to tattoo on all my follower gangstaz..which is only one guy. We formed a gang called E-D and we got like suspended for hacking cuz we are so cool. I went on a trip and I broke into some guys room and slept beside him and then turned up the heat to make them take their shirts off, We are so bad!! I have a nice comb over hair style and nice rims on my eyes. I am pretty cool but this guy said I was a faag after I brought a camera into the change room for some reason!!!! He is so mean so I told the principal on him. I fail most of my tests to look awesomely cool and hang out with ma hommie elgin and Mr.R at the library. Dude I am cool!

E-D stands for Erectile Disfunction meany. I heard that is a cool word to have so I use it as my gangster crew name! Letter Up!!

Taylor ewwwww that is nasty dewd!! Kissing girls is nasty man!! Be a gangsta like me! Gangsta pride!!

My mom does say I am the coolest thing to walk the planet bro! Thanks homes!

Max respect to all ma peeps who wuz all cool and otha shizznit.

yallz be hatin on me and dssin me up in heea! Erectile Disfunction is a ill word that a gangsta home slice of mine uses and wez it iz cool and otha shizznit! Chillax bro! I beez gone now.

E-D PRYDE HOMMIE!!! I wanna shout out to ma peeps back in South Central Maple Story! I love you homeboy keep strong and use yo blue eyes white dragon! Peace, I bee goin now!

I live in South Central Khaini, the most hardcore place and gangsta place! I be ballin!!!

Best Answer

my friend, you are livin the high life,

Hacking and suspension are not cool. Sleeping next to guys and making them take their shirts off is gay. Bringing a camera into the locker room is even more gay. Comb overs are for 50 year old men, it IS 2007 you know. Telling the principal on people makes you look like you are in 6th grade, and 6th graders are not cool. Failing tests on purpose is not cool. Hanging out at the library is not cool, unless you are actually a nerd who has no friends. But you know. Keep it up and you might be famous one day. I bet you could even end up on "How to Catch a Pedophile".

r u serious???

first of all thats friggin nasty!!

if you think girls are gross, then u r a fag!

(no offense, just fact)

and no thats not cool, it's immature!

how old are you? 7?

grow up and maybe take your little "crew" with you.

btw, erectile disfunction isn't a "cool" thing. it's actually very sad. do you have ed?

failing tests will get you nowhere in life btw. and to tell you the truth, i doubt your mama thinks you are cool. and if she does it's only cause it's your mama. maybe u should try being a "nice guy" instead of a perverted jerk.

Big brown coffee stain - not really something to be proud of

One guy follower - Wow! what a population!

Got suspended - what's so cool with that,, it's crap!

"we're so bad" - "bad" is like light years away from being cool!

"fail most of my tests" -- dude if your motive is not to pass any test, why bother going to school?? are u really thinking?

E-R... -- a guy admitting he has problems getting his duck up is TOTALLY UNCOOL>..

you should like define the word cool all over again.

You Know.

YOUR PATHETICALLY SAD

HAHAHHHH

To Ask This Question Makes You Look Like Some High Rised Geek With No Social Life.

Thanks For The Joke. I'm Laughing LOADS

I'd say you've got multiple issues, not the least of which is thinking that a gang makes you "cool".

Being man enough to not need a gang is the real sign of being cool, not just following what everyone else tells you!

The general rule is that if you're questioning whether you're gangsta cool, it's because you aren't.

I don't think your case provides any exception.

If you ever get there, you won't have to ask it, you'll just know it.

Asking it only reveals your deepest insecurities and that ultimately, that you're a long way off from being gangsta or cool.

DUDE you are so cool. I want to be just like you. My co-workers and I can't wait to be just like you. NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT. First of all, what kind of names are Edric and Elgin? If you have only one friend then it is gangster not gangsters. Hacking and suspension are not cool. Sleeping next to guys and making them take their shirts off is gay. Bringing a camera into the locker room is even more gay. Comb overs are for 50 year old men, it IS 2007 you know. Telling the principal on people makes you look like you are in 6th grade, and 6th graders are not cool. Failing tests on purpose is not cool. Hanging out at the library is not cool, unless you are actually a nerd who has no friends. But you know. Keep it up and you might be famous one day. I bet you could even end up on "How to Catch a Pedophile".

ok i am a 16 yr old grl n i would nvr ever ever wanna talk 2 you if i seen you. You sound like some one that i would hate! well that most people hate cuz u sould rude not cool! and disrespectful and someone that is going to be in jail when there turn 18 and that shi* aint cool man! i had friends that thought they were cool doing the same **** nad my x-bf got shot and can't move from the waist down! and everyone else is in jail or a bum working at bk! BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SOO COOL!

You are most definitely in SERIOUS need of the services of a mental healthcare professional. You very probably in need of some anti-psychotic medications. You very likely are in need of a lengthy incarceration in a maximum-security mental healthcare facility. You might very possibly need to be fitted for a canvas sport-jacket.

Although a bullet in the back of your head would be both more effective and less expensive.

Cool ppl don't have mushroom haircut and take one shower a week. They brush their teeth everyday and change their clothes. They don't put duct tape on their bag, water bottle or clothes if they rip. They also don't wear the same style of clothes since sixth grade. And you said in your other question that women find you unattractive.

You are weird to even make something up like that. You just wanna hear what ppl say cuz you're bored.

You're married and have another family that you sent to Ethiopia that you have or going to reconnect with and introduce to your wife.

So how is your son? Is he dating that baby that show off her body? How did that go?

Are you still having fun with your vacuum?

You didn't make any of it up? You're in 10th grade and you're married? Yeah right man. You're just wasting everyones time with your messed up questions. No 1 year old has a crush on another baby that dresses slutty. No baby dresses slutty and babys don't have sexual feelings or thoughts.