Re: help with chord progression for middle eight "matrimony"by gilbert o sullivan?

I'm learning this song for a wedding and so far have been unable to obtain the correct chord progression from any chord sites. The piece I'm interested in is "I'm truly grateful for the little things in life That have made me so glad Every other hour that i spend with you Is not in the least bit... show more I'm learning this song for a wedding and so far have been unable to obtain the correct chord progression from any chord sites. The piece I'm interested in is
"I'm truly grateful for the little things in life That have made me so glad
Every other hour that i spend with you Is not in the least bit sad
(here is where I'm stuck)Quite the opposite in fact And if you don't believe me
Here's the proof Ask me if i and i'll say "aye, i do"
I think it's F to C(x2)
Ab, Eb,Fm,C,and thats where I get stuck any help would be much appreciated
Update: I'm learning this song for a wedding and so far have been unable to obtain the correct chord progression from any chord sites. The piece I'm interested in is "I'm truly grateful for the little things in life That have made me so glad Every other hour that i spend with you Is not in the least bit... show more I'm learning this song for a wedding and so far have been unable to obtain the correct chord progression from any chord sites. The piece I'm interested in is
I think it's F to C(x2)
1 answer 1