Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

What's your best and worst travel experience?

Favorite Answer

the worst was definately flying back from Tenerife last new year.flight was delayed leaving, then there was a problem at Bristol airport with the runway, so we had to land at Cardiff in the pouring rain, get a coach to Bristol to collect our car, and drive home!still we are doing it again soon, just hope it goes smoothly this time!

My worst, the first train we had to take to return our house (in Barcelona) from Toulouse (France) was stopped due to a bomb menace (wich resulted in a false). We lost, therefore all the two other trains, we had to spend hours waiting in the station, until they closed it. Then we went to a bar until they closed it as well. And then we just waited in front of the station until it was open again, we could pick the first train... The worst thing was that we had to carry about 30 kg of bags each one.

The best one; my travel to Mexico, all of it.

I spent my last summer vacations in Srinagar and its my best trip ever.Srinagar is a perfect holiday destination..famous for its canals,houseboats and mughal gardens srinagar is situated in the centre of Kashmir valley…

http://www.kashmirhotravel.com/