Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Meeeee! asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would this person suit (bleached) blonde hair?...or is it better as it is?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like it as is......goes with face....Good luck!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

hi i'm authorized cosmetologist with two decades exp. How previous are you? Bleached blonde would seem superb regardless of the shown fact that it would take countless maintenance. i'd decide for the blonde highlights. reliable success, Steph

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think its always good to try new things. so dy it a bleached blonde & if it doesnt suit dy it back to the original colour!

Source(s): Blonde or brown
  • 1 decade ago

oh my god it's _gorgeous_!! don't dye it that unsightly blonde! D:

the brown makes you look more exotic; the blonde would make you look like you're trying to be something you're not. aka fake. the whole "hey everyone let's bleach our hair blonde" thing is getting old. it looks GORGEOUS as is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is better of keeping her hair colour natural dark.

• 1 decade ago

how about go a shade lighter or get highlights.and see how that works.. not everyone can be blonde

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmmm.....I don't think it should be bleached, but a bit lighter would be beautiful....=)

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

oh christ tell her to go blonde and lose a few pounds she would look ok

• 1 decade ago

thats is hottt dont change a thing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i think it could be stunning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.