Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Does any one know some FUN (Maybe NEW) Drinking games?!!!?

To spice up any party, a drinking game is always fun.

But the old ones seem to be a tad boring now. Does anyone have any new suggestions?

Thanks!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

quarters

kings cup

beer pong

those three are my favorites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok, this I have seen in an Iban longhouse in Sarawak (but the locals admitted they were taught by a Western visitor): get as many people as you can (they should be able to drink though) to sit in a circle. Thread a ring on a rope that forms a large loop so that everybody in the circle can hold onto it. Now everybody grabs the rope with both hands and start moving the ring, under their hands, around the loop, chanting 'the night is long, the night is long'... A person sits in the centre of the cercle and must guess where the ring is. When the person in the middle of the cercle gives a sign (smacks the hand flat on the ground, for example) everybody must stop moving immediately. If the person in the centre correctly identifies the person that holds onto the ring on the rope he can leave the cercle and the person with the ring gets to sit in the middle but before that he/she must drink up one glass. If the person in the centre guesses wrongly he must drink a glass for punishment and the chanting/moving of the ring starts again until the person in the middle is ready again... and so on... great fun, especially if the drink is potent (use a small glass) and the person in the middle guesses many times wrongly...

• Indian poker.

Everybody takes a card from a poker deck and places the card on their fore heads, showing the suite and number on the card. Everybody has to bet how many "drinks" (seconds, shots, swigs, etc) that they have the highest card value. You can see everyone elses cards, but not yours. Its a bluff game that works well, with almost no equipment necessary (except a deck of playing cards).

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i like this question. i'm no longer below the impression of alcohol, yet i became screaming at present. i'd would desire to declare it would would desire to be the wonderful Race. think of working around attempting to beat all of us on the game of attempting to be first? What a hurry, surprisingly in case you have had some below your belt. i'm hoping you recognize the coach or it has no meaning. lmao litterally

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Binge Drinking is always fast-paced and fun. It is very simple. Everybody drinks as much and as fast as they can. Last one standing wins. Good times!!!

• 1 decade ago

Caps!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.