i'm opening youtube thru another server but it i can't watch the videos :(?

the country i'm in now has banned the (www.youtube.com) site, so a friend told me that i can view its videos by opening youtube.com from abother server by opening an anonymous browsing site and i used (www.elitegate.info) to open it ... the problem is that i can view the site but once i choose a video to watch it can't be viewed saying that i must download the latest flash update. .... and i know that it is actually been downloaded and yet it still requires me to .. please help how can i view it

Favorite Answer

i have no idea

even i logged in to youtube through the same proxy site you told me and even i am getting the same thing of downloading flash player

though it is already installed on my system.