Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

What kind of lady comes to mind with the name of Eva born june 20th?

are you thinking independent? will grow up too soon? spoiled? kindhearted? selfish?smart? i just want to hear peoples thoughts and opinions.

Update:

i also have my grandmothers name.i love her dearly.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eva is my daughters middle name and her great grandmothers name. Grandma Eva lived until she was 103 only spending the last two years of her life in an aged care home, she was a kind strong independant woman who called a spade a spade and always cooked herself a full roast meal every sunday.

My daughter Georgia Eva, well she was a wild child during her teens, very wilful, always right, intelligent, funny. She's 22 now, career driven, buying a house, takes care of her friends, a lovely person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gemini and it takes them awhile to grow up.. There may be magic in the eyes and hands of this character, but is it the black sort or the white? Sometimes June 20th is irrational and emotional and theres instability which most grow out of in adolescense.

• 1 decade ago

independent, a bit cynical, smart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.