Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

is a electric shaver better than regular razor???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pacito
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's much more convenient and easier on your skin. I use the electric for daily shave but once a week or so I use a razor for a really close shave. ( women sometimes prefer the close shave!!)

• I like it better but I must say that the new quatro razor with 4 blades does a better job because the electric doesn't get as close as a blade. But after using the electric I find it is like skinning myself when ever I have to use a blade because I forgot to plug my razor in.

• Beau
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

An electric razor is better then a regular razor until the blades dull, finding replacement blades is a sob!

• PSW s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

for me the electric is better than a razor, but it all depends on your beard and what is most comfortable for you and you think does the best job for you i have a light beard and so the electric works best for me as the razor leaves stubble behind and requires going back and checking for missed spots. i do use both.

randy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer a razaor with some power but not an electric. I use gillete's five bladed razor.

• 1 decade ago

no! some people can get ingrown hairs from using electric razors. I'm one of them , I have a scare on my chin because I had surgery to remove them.

• 1 decade ago

i have tried both over the years i like the braun brand but i do not think any thing compairs to the gilet brand razor .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.