Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

is a electric shaver better than regular razor???

• Pacito
    Favorite Answer

It's much more convenient and easier on your skin. I use the electric for daily shave but once a week or so I use a razor for a really close shave. ( women sometimes prefer the close shave!!)

• I like it better but I must say that the new quatro razor with 4 blades does a better job because the electric doesn't get as close as a blade. But after using the electric I find it is like skinning myself when ever I have to use a blade because I forgot to plug my razor in.

• Beau

An electric razor is better then a regular razor until the blades dull, finding replacement blades is a sob!

• PSW s

for me the electric is better than a razor, but it all depends on your beard and what is most comfortable for you and you think does the best job for you i have a light beard and so the electric works best for me as the razor leaves stubble behind and requires going back and checking for missed spots. i do use both.

randy

I prefer a razaor with some power but not an electric. I use gillete's five bladed razor.

no! some people can get ingrown hairs from using electric razors. I'm one of them , I have a scare on my chin because I had surgery to remove them.

i have tried both over the years i like the braun brand but i do not think any thing compairs to the gilet brand razor .