Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Let me know if my webcam works?

I just got a web camera and I want to try it out and make sure it works.

Im looking for a young lady who is atleast 18 years old to instant message me so she can type a message to me that it works ok.

At the least email me so I can take some pictures of myself and send them to you in an email and let me know if it came through ok.

I am only interested in talking to ladies.

I am 25 years old and I have a "little" something that I would like to show you that I think you will find very funny.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Favorite Answer

roflage.

it quite is occurring to all of us, which includes me. the two downgrade (which I dont' think of of works anymore..) or in fact wait for a much better useful version of MSN to return out and use webcam servers on the prompt. :)

thats sad...real sad