Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want a white boyfriend but the guys i like im not sure if they like black girls?

Hey im a freshman in high skool and im starting to have changes in boys. I'm starting to like all kinds of races of guys and i think a couple of whiteboys in my class are cute..but they only hang around white girls...does that mean i have no chance with the white guy i like.

Favorite Answer

all i can say is of course not. it really depends on the individual. this is more like something you have to test on the guy and see if he likes you. if he doesn't then whatever, if he does, then good. if they only like white girls, maybe you can change their mind.

• ari

i think that you can only be who you are, if you are putting out all the right signals, if they are interested then you will get something in reply, for me race is not an issue. it is all in the eyes, the smell, and the personality.

i would hope that it doesn't matter if you are black or blue spotted, there are people out there who either think your something hot or not. everyone is looking for something in a partner, and it isn't to do with looks, for me it is smell, i love guys that smell good, it is really important to me, i can't be in the same room with people that don't shower. their looks may attract me but leave my friends cold. we all have something we are looking for. how many beautiful women are out there that are not Caucasian. and for any who cannot see anyone beyond them, how boring your life must be.

don't give up, if anyone has any brains then each on their own merit, it is not what we look like, it is not what we believe, it is who we are, and how we feel about who we are, that makes the difference.

Ask him if he had colored GF, hoe would he accepted her.