What are the different ways of preserving specimens? Describe each.?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. hombiculum: preserving a specimen by removing all radium atoms. This method is the most effective, but also the most dangerous.
2. postmotohombiculum: preserving a specimen by adding extra radium atoms to it. No one is quite certain how or why this method works. It was discovered during a hombiculum accident.
3. smoking: exposing a specimen to large quantities of smoke. This method was used by Native Americans.
4. miscelanium: this is the general category for all other types of preservation.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
i don't know about specimens, but by relying on yahoo answers to do your homework, you are preserving your ignorance.Source(s): my own sheer genius