Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Do some people get on your nerves?

HOW do you handle them?

Favorite Answer

i don't, they get the silent treatment until i need to talk to them. which is rare

My little brother. He doesn't always try, but still is. He is either REALLY funny or REALLY annoying. Unfortunately, ignoring him is not an option. If you ignore him he doesn't just get tired of trying and leave, no, he stays, he may not leave for like, a hour, it really depends on if he has anything to do or if he's bored though. Usually I just ask him to stop and he goes away after a while. Whatever though, I still love him, and he's pretty much my best friend :0)

Source(s): Me.
  • Sarah

Yes! I try to ignore them but then if they still don't go away I have the urge of punching them lol. I don't really do it though. I just try to think of snappy sayings that will make them leave haha

of course happens all the time, not all people were meant to get along with everybody after all, the only way to deal with it is to just ignore them, no matter how annoying they may be all you can do is pretend like you cant hear them and eventually they go away

Yes. I just ignore them because I realize they are so unhappy with themselves that it's sad just to think about them.

• KatieL

Haha, yes but I try not to let petty things bother me.

I give them the evil eye.

You put yourself in their shoes and try to find similarities between you and them.

Be frank to them, ask them face to face.

Go to your happy place and count down till they go away :-)