Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can i see full episodes of gossip girl? Does youku takes that long to load?

I want to see full episodes of gossip girl!! or tell me why don't they download in Ares. Supposedly they do, at least it works for some people (grey's anatomy)!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I watch them on www.cwtv.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have gossip girl at http://www.favoritetvshow.com/ They have a small sign-up fee but it is a one time thing only and after this you get unlimited access to old and new shows episodes downloads including full series. The episodes are full-length with an instant download. They also give you for free the software to convert them to DVD so you can build your collection and watch them on your TV. If you ask me it's as free as it gets and it saves you a ton of hassle.

• 1 decade ago

Try iTunes. the program is free. They have the episodes in the iTunes Store for $1.99 each. Go to the Movies section in the iTunes Store once you have it installed it. You have to open an iTunes account (which is free) and simply put in your credit card information. If you don't feel like doing that, or don't have one, you can use the number from an iTunes Store card which you can purchase in different amounts (like a gift card) at most major grocery stores as well as Target, Wal Mart, or anywhere they sell Apple products.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

• 1 decade ago

try veoh tv from veoh.com. you have to download episodes from veoh.com.

Source(s): veoh.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.