how much taxes would i pay for a texas lotto scratch-off winning of 33,000?

need info pronto

Favorite Answer

It would probably be closer to $5,000.

You jsut won $33,000? Well God-damn it, good for you. Now what about me? Why the hell are all these OTHER people winning except me?

I am jealous.

In the state of Indiana, the taxes would a combined total of 28.4%. 3.4% of that toward state and 25% toward federal.

Enjoy that money while you still can and don't be stupid by paying off so much debt that you have nothing left to enjoy. Enjoy it and embrace it.

• ZCT

Just call an accountant and ask for an approximation. Or call the lottery board and ask them. But my guess is you'd end up with $25,000.

• ?

$2,000

lucky!