Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

GUYS...if your wife made you a special dinner and you hated it?

would you tell her the truth and risk hurting her feelings or eat it anyway

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you trying to find a reason to pick a fight with me, considering next month i will become your husband...i feel i should not comment on this question....love your cooking honey..xxxxx

• 4 years ago

Hamburger Helper is definitely fairly good for a lazy nighttime. i might in straightforward terms be upset if She did no longer make sufficient and that i exchange into very hungry. I even have been Married for merely approximately 27 years, and that i do most of the cooking. My spouse can cook dinner nicely additionally, yet i love to do it. If He do no longer like it, tell Him to get off His lazy at the back of and get His very own food.

• Max A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Eat it. I don't like hurting peoples feelings.

• 1 decade ago

Somehow i would eat it and latter on tell her that something was missing in the special dinner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My husband eats anything and everything so i would never know if he didnt like it or not! LOL and plus he would never tell me any differant. I dont cook great but i attempt and he knows that :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think i'd tell her the truth. cause i know i'd rather be hurt by the truth then for someone to try to spare my feelings by telling me a lie.

• 1 decade ago

well I'm a female and my fiance is the cook, if he made something I didn't like I would be honest with him. He would rather have me be honest than lie.

Source(s): s.g.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

EAT some then go to micky Ds.

• 1 decade ago

i'm not a guy & i'm not married, but my dad always eats wht my mom cooks, if he doesnt like it, he'll just say that he prefers other stuff, but he never complains :)

• 1 decade ago

My husband always tells me, and we always fight about it. But he'll usually come show me how he likes it cooked to make up...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.