Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

GUYS...if your wife made you a special dinner and you hated it?

would you tell her the truth and risk hurting her feelings or eat it anyway

Favorite Answer

Are you trying to find a reason to pick a fight with me, considering next month i will become your husband...i feel i should not comment on this question....love your cooking honey..xxxxx

Hamburger Helper is definitely fairly good for a lazy nighttime. i might in straightforward terms be upset if She did no longer make sufficient and that i exchange into very hungry. I even have been Married for merely approximately 27 years, and that i do most of the cooking. My spouse can cook dinner nicely additionally, yet i love to do it. If He do no longer like it, tell Him to get off His lazy at the back of and get His very own food.

• Max A

Eat it. I don't like hurting peoples feelings.

Somehow i would eat it and latter on tell her that something was missing in the special dinner.

My husband eats anything and everything so i would never know if he didnt like it or not! LOL and plus he would never tell me any differant. I dont cook great but i attempt and he knows that :)

i think i'd tell her the truth. cause i know i'd rather be hurt by the truth then for someone to try to spare my feelings by telling me a lie.

well I'm a female and my fiance is the cook, if he made something I didn't like I would be honest with him. He would rather have me be honest than lie.

Source(s): s.g.

EAT some then go to micky Ds.

i'm not a guy & i'm not married, but my dad always eats wht my mom cooks, if he doesnt like it, he'll just say that he prefers other stuff, but he never complains :)

My husband always tells me, and we always fight about it. But he'll usually come show me how he likes it cooked to make up...