Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does getting your nose pierced hurt a lot?? or not very much?

i need to know if getting your nose pierced hurts.....

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah i agree..its about a 2..i thought it would hurt more than it actually did..

the thing is..you have to take care of it and clean it well so it wouldnt get infected..other than that..its less painful than u think..

• 1 decade ago

I prepared myself for a bit of pain but I didn't feel it at all just made my eye water on the side I got it pierced. But then again I'm used to having lots of pericings but nose is definately the least painful out of all the one's I've had.

Source(s): Personal expericence
  • 4 years ago

Pinch your nostril quite difficult and thats such as how that is going to experience, different than it could have after discomfort for an prolonged time. and that i do no longer think of the completed jewelry up the ear is fairly. I want 3 or 4 acceptable on the dangly area. you recognize, the place human beings get their first piercing. That area.

• SkaRox
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Everyones pain threshold is different. But on a scale of 1-10 )10 excruciating pain), it is about a 2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't care what anyone says, a needle going through your skin is going to hurt! your nose isn't that bad though, my belly button felt worse. your eyes will water as a natural reaction & it'll burn because they use an anti-bacterial stuff in it, but it's over in 2 seconds! tottally worth it too. however, if you touch your nose without washing your hands, don't clean it like your suppose to & change it before your suppose to.. it'll hurt like hell!

Source(s): just got mine done :)
  • 1 decade ago

i had it peired and it didnt hurt just made me a little light headed. um little advice, make sure you go and get it tightend afterwords. because if you dont turn the screw it will get lose and you wont feel it when it comes out at night.

• 1 decade ago

It didnt hurt for me....but I have a very high pain tolerance.

• 1 decade ago

yea i'd say its about a 2...i'm a wimp and all it did was make my eyes water, like a sneeze does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.