Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我修改 (英文)

Dear Brian:

When I know you will moves to Kaohsiung,I was really want to cry. You are such a good teacher. I like you so much and your jokes are funny, though sometimes I don’t really understand what do you mean,but I still laugh because Linda can explain to us.

Not only your jokes but also a lot experience with your bike,I envy you so much because you can go many places by yourself.

Are not you are a very good teacher? You also tell us lot of Extracurricular matter,Let us learn many Thank you very much.

Promises me do not forget me, Your students The class 309A and me Irene. I will miss you!

If you thought this letter writes very good, that is your merit, because you taught English lets me progress very in a big way.

This is my mailbox – h3883838@yahoo.com.tw

You may write a letter for me while convenient exchange the mailbox ,if the time will allow me to be able to reply in writing .

這是我要寫給我外籍老師的信

請幫我修改一些時態及語句之類的

今晚就需要了

請幫幫忙

asap是盡快嘛??

Rating
  • weiwei
    Favorite Answer

Dear Brian:

When I found out you will be moving to Kaohsiung,I was really upset and I wanted to cry. You were such a good teacher. I like you so much and your jokes were so hilarious, though sometimes I didn't really understand what the jokes actually meant,I still laughed because later on, Linda could explain it to us.

Not only did I enjoy your jokes, I also admire your bike. I envy you so much because you can go to many places by yourself.

Are you not a very good teacher? You also shared some experiences and knowledge with us about things totally unrelated to our studies. And I fully appreciated it.

Do promise me you will never forget me, your student from class 309A, Irene. I will really miss you!

If you thought this letter was really well composed, you did it all, you put all the effort in teaching us, you are a truly success.

If you ever want to contact me, this is my email – h3883838@yahoo.com.tw

Please write an email whenever you are free or whenever you want to chat with me, and I will definitely reply with earnest when it comes.

Yours sincerely,

Irene

2007-11-19 18:54:58 補充:

LOL pshuang.

they wont know what 'asap' mean xD

2007-11-19 19:25:02 補充:

righteo~bring it on~xD

Source(s): me

Dear Brian:

When I know that you will be moving to Kaohsiung,I really wanted to cry. You are such a good teacher. I like you so much and your jokes are funny, though sometimes I don’t really understand what you meant,but I still laugh because Linda can explain to us later.

What marks you as an amazing person is not only your jokes but also your many experience with your bike,I envy you so much because you can go to many places by yourself.

Are you not are a very good teacher? You also tell us lots of Extracurricular matters,help us learn a lot. Thank you very much.

Promises me that you will not forget me as your students in class 309A, Irene. I will miss you!

If you think this letter is written well, that is all your merit (credit), because you taught English and made me progress in a big way.

This is my email – h3883838@yahoo.com.tw

Please write me a letter whenever it is convenient for you, and I would most definitely reply back to you asap.

2007-11-19 18:52:39 補充:

although* sometimes I didn't* really understand what you meant,but I still laughed* because Linda could* explain to us later.

but also your many experiences* (or road trips) with your bike

2007-11-19 18:52:55 補充:

Promise* me that you will not forget me, Irene, as your students in class 309A

because it was you who* taught us English and made me progress in many many*ways.

2007-11-19 19:22:52 補充:

excuse me? ur in for a fight man...

以上翻譯為:

親愛的布賴恩? 當我知道您將移動對Kaohsiung?I 是真正地想要哭泣。您是這樣一位好老師。我非常喜歡您並且您的笑話滑稽嗎? 雖然我真正地有時不瞭解什麼仍然做您mean?but 我笑因為琳達能解釋對我們。不僅您的笑話而且非常很多體驗充滿您的bike?I 妒嫉您因為您能單獨去許多地方。您不是是一位非常好老師嗎? 您並且告訴我們我們學會的全部業餘matter?Let 許多非常感謝您。許諾我不要忘記我? 您的學生類309A 和我艾琳。我將想念您! 如果您認為這封信件寫非常好嗎? 那是您的優點? 因為您教了英語讓我非常大規模進步。這是我的郵箱- 您可以寫信為我當方便的h3883838@yahoo.com.tw 交換時間將允許我能回復在文字的郵箱?if 。

我是覺得還不錯,從中文翻譯看來。相信妳把這篇給你們的英文老師時應該還不錯吧!

Source(s): 自己