Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i am inlove with a stripper, i went to spend this wkend with my stripper girlfriend, but now she says?

we aint compatible because she is streetwise and not used to been shown soo much care and attention, i think her excuse holds no water, its not my faults i am a normal human being, what do you think guys?

Favorite Answer

Get a life, sucker. You want to be treated like a man? Act like one! She knew from the minute you started showing her attention what you wanted...you weren't fooling anybody with those 'schoolboy' antics and 'Mr. Niceguy' tactics. Now, she's more or less told you you're wasting your time and you call her your GF??? Wake up, stupid! She was never your GF...at the very best, she could have been an interesting lay!!! Next time(and I hope you learned a lesson from all of this!), go in for the kill and take no prisoners; she might call you an azzhole, but she'll respect the fact that you weren't trying to make a big deal out of getting laid.

She probably feels insecure to get into a relationship due to her job. Perhaps she feels that if you were to go steady, you might ask her to quit her job.

Also, she has been in that business for quite a while, I suppose. That could have created an impression in her that what men want is only pleasure and she doesn't want to be involved emotionally. That's why she doesn't want so much care and attention.

I think you should respect her decision but of course, it's good to show her that you truly care. She could change mind.

I think she's being honest. The majority of women sex workers have to distance themselves from their clients and men in general. If they feel too emotionally close to one guy, how can they handle performing in front of (or on) other men?

Several of my college friends were dancers and they all had unusual boundary issues. One wouldn't tell me things like her favorite colors or foods, another thought that any guy nice to her was a cop or pimp.

Your girl realized she crossed a professional boundary that she felt was inappropriate and scary. Give her some space but let her know that you'll be there for her.

Good luck!

This is one of those typical situations where the girl doesn't want the nice guy. She wants the guy who will treat her like dirt. Dirt is all she has known and it's what she's used to.

You can take the girl out of the dirt but you can't take the dirt out of the girl.

Best Wishes

.

Sounds like you got used.

She has decided that she is just not interested in you, and is trying to let you down easy.

"i'm in love wit a strippa"

sing her the song, maybe she'll change her mind

first of all, how do u say you are in love with her??