How do I get skinnier arms?

I have big and flabby arms, and I want to lose them.

I know that i need to tone, but I'd like to lose before I tone and don't know how to do this.

• SkaRox
    Favorite Answer

In addition to using dumbells, you can also do resistance training. That is the quickest way to tone up arms. If you don't have a resistance cord, you can use 2lb weights. Do cross jabs and front punches while holding the wts in your hand. Do about 8 reps of 10.

Then, take the wts in each hand, and extend arms over your head. Bring arms down then back up (this works the back of the arm).

The first thing to understand is that the fat under your arms do not belong to the muscle underneath. Therefore you can exercise your arms and you will not lose the arm flabbiness. You should exercise large muscle groups such as legs, back, abs, etc., and you will lose fat in the reverse order that you gained fat. Once you lose fat in your arms, then doing arm exercises will tone the muscles. Good luck.

• ?

Go purchase a fifteen pound dumbbell at Wal-Mart or a division retailer. Sit down to your favourite arm chair. Pick up the load and curl your wrist as you watch TV. You'll take down Rambo in a month. Good good fortune.

Maybe right after doing your cardio workout do arm curls or shake your arm and this may send a signal to your brain to keep on metabolizing in this area. Its worth a shot.

You cannot spot reduce fat. You want to lose fat on your arms, do cardio, eat less, lift weights. But you will lose fat equally on your body, not just your arms. Doing arm curls with dumbells will give them some definition, but, like I said to lose fat you gotta lose it everywhere. Good luck.

the way i do it is i find the hardest to open door in moi house

(the bathroom door)

wait till I'm the only one up or home and then i repeatedly open it a close it. . . . . (about 30 times each arm)

and it worked. . . . . .

Source(s): annastasia loves you >.<

You have to exercise.. And concentrate mainly on the arms and upper portion of your body.

Do weights. But you should ask an expert what type you should start with otherwise you could damage your muscles.

Skipping helps alot to dissolve fats arnd arms.

GD.LUCK