website design/building question.?

How much $ would I be charged if I hire a web builder/designer to build a simple portal/social networking website for me? Anyone out there know of a good "reliable" web designer/builder in the Los Angeles Ca. area that won't charge me an arm and a leg?

• John R
    Favorite Answer

You can just post your web project at websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/ and let many web designers bid for it.

Do not pay any money before the work is delivered.

Well, first and foremost, before you can actually build a website, you need to come up with an idea... One that can make a little (or a lot of) money... Something sustainable. That's not an IT problem, that's just fundamental business.

Need some details for a quote =)

I'm a designer: www.pk1studios.com... Email me sometime and give me details and I'll send you quote.