Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Excuses for tracksuit bottoms (LONG TERM)?

hey ive got pe and i quite like it but i just hate wearings shorts but i dont want to miss out on my fitness. so i do want to do pe but in tracksuit bottoms. Ang LONG TERM excuses of how they will let me wear tracksuit bottoms insted of shorts? PLZ Help i have to so to school i9n a bit!! Luv PP xxxx

Favorite Answer

You could maybe claim a religious reason. Some people aren't allowed to show their bodies in public, for instance Sikhs and Muslims. I know it isn't very good, but it's all i can think of right now.