Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't take mch more plz help me?

my gf has this dream of geting into havard and if she gets a B+ she gets all depressed and cuts herself one time she got a C and tryed to kill herself but i stoped her and the odds of her geting into harvard are low so i don't even want to think of what se will do if she is not accepted anyway the question is I can't take much more of this what should i do

Favorite Answer

sounds like you need to find a new girlfriend. call 911 and they will come pick her up and get her the help she needs. there is nothing you can do dear. she only wants your attention. this is not the way to get it. ive worked with people like this...trust me...if she really wanted to kill herself...she wouldn't tell you or anyone else...she might leave a note...but she would just do it. get on with your life...there is no hope there...not for a long long time and unless you are ready to marry her and be with her forever....which i do not recommend because generally your kids will have mental problems too...do your grieving...be her friend...call 911 on her...turn her in...that will be the greatest act of love you could ever do for her...but...most of all...love yourself...move on.

Have you talked to her about seeking professional help ?? If not maybe you could ask a counselor ,or medical professional ,and find a way to help her before things get out of hand. Sounds to me like she is really an over acheiver, and needs to understand that no one is perfect . She really does need some help ,and you sound like you really care enough to see that she gets it

Source(s): None

try talking to her in the nicest, best way u can, in a way that ud be able to let her accept that not everything she wants is ryt and good 4 her. i mean, there are lotsa schools w/c i think she can get into not only in harvard.. smthin lyk that

wow.

i d k

no one can help

but a counselor

yeah tell her scholarship

financial aid and stuff