Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

What would you recommend for a first alcoholic drink?

I'd like a good beer, or a margarita. Maybe a good rum.

Favorite Answer

Washington Apple, Orangatang, Pina Colada, Strawberry Daqueri, Penatrator

Miami Vice (pina colada & strawberry daqueri mixed and add a tablespoon of grendine)

Source(s): Mom was a bartender for 13 yrs.

mmm, bud light, it never fills you up, it never lets you down! or i guess if you want "harder stuff" do jager-bombs...very tasty, and i dont even like jager...just put a shot glass in a cup and fill it with jager, then around the shot glass put some redbull in the cup, then you drink it like a normal drink (the shot glass will slide to the edge of the cup and you will actually be able to see the jager and the red bull mixing as youre drinkin it if you are doing it right) you cant even taste the alcohol, no bulshiz,and i dont mean that there is a lil taste, i mean there is no taste...um but dont have them drink smirnoff, that stuff fills you up wwwaaay before you get drunk, and its too sugary, and sugary alcoholic drinks will make you kinda sick to your stomach.....also:if its you that is getting drunk for the first time, remember that even if you dont feel drunk or buzzed after drinkin some, it wll hit you like a ton of bricks, (unless its beer, this is about shots) if you are drinkin beer and you get full, just burp...and if you can stand straight,speak clearly,or dont have to pee every 10 minutes, then you havent drinken enough!!! another drink that i would reccomend: have you ever heard of tech n9ne? well they have a song called caribou lou, it tells you how to make this awesome drink, follow the lyrics exactly...mmmmmmm tasty tasty

Bud Light or a good red wine like Cabernet Sauvignon.

I hate sweet spirits so I personally would not suggest tequila or rum.

For the first alcoholic drink i would recommend that you try Vodka. Man it's the best but hey be careful becuz man you WILL get drunk if you don't know what you are doing. Well have a nice drink!

And by "good" I assume you mean good. Which means you are okay with spending a little money on it. Don't by Budweiser or Captain Morgan just because they are famous brands you have heard of. Famous brands usually get to be famous brands because they are cheap, not because they are good. Do a little exploration.

Long Island Iced Tea. Everybody likes those.

I like to start my day with an Indian Pale Ale or a Campari Orange. They go well with breakfast and wake your taste buds up.

depends what kind of drink you are looking for sweet sour... need more info on what your in the mood for

BUNDABERG RUM It was my first and i still drink it today

do you like pina colada and gittin cought in the rain