mikeeeee asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Nedd help for my height?

i am 16 3/4 years old boy and my height is 1.65m. What height do you think i will be when i grown up? And with 1.65m means that i am small?( Be honest)

Thank you for help.

Favorite Answer

This site claims to be a good predictor of height in the future. The top link asks for the height of your parents and then estimates how tall you'll be based on their heights.

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcharts2/a/hei...

There's a 68% chance you'll be within 2 inches of what they predict and 95% chance you'll be with 4 inches of what they predict. At the end, they compare your estimated height with the general population. This works because a lot of the factors that affect height are genetic. I hope this helps.