Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever seen Hogan knows best??

i watched some of that and for the life of me i don't understand why is he so proud of his "heavy weight championship"

wouldn't that be like Tom Hanks being proud of the congresstional metal of honor he was awarded in Forrest Gump?!?

hate to break this to ya richard but the heavyweight title isn't real either

fact is the fighting isn't real!!!!

Favorite Answer

YES I LOVE IT!!! And why wouldn't he be proud of his championship all the work he puts into training and putting on a show despite the pain and problems he has from years of sacrificing his body for our entertainment. Yes wrestling is fake to a point but there is no doubt those guys are true athletes. Forrest Gump was a movie for Tom Hanks, wrestling is Hogan's life.

Source(s): been a fan of hulkamania since i was knee high to a grasshopper
  • Texas

Heh, I know, really. It's like, he's SOOOO proud of some fake little title. The show is good, but it kinda gets pathetic when he acts so serious about wrestling. Don't get me wrong tho, because he is a REALLY good guy, and he's strong too. Y'know, maybe the "heavyweight championship" title is more of a "hey, you can act like you're hurt really good!" title. Maybe it might be like that to the wrestlers, but to the fans it has a different name. Alright, I hope my answer helped you.

Not when you think of how hard he worked to get to that level. Not everybody who is a big time wrestler gets the belt and he held it for a long time. Wrestling while not a real sport but it is real athletic and to be able to put up with McMahon for so long is a feat in itself.

Okay, is different dude. Hogan is a wrestle and Tom Hawks is a Actor plus that medal of honor is not real.

• amodio

Ha, ha, ha...I've never thought about it like that, but in a way it's true. But I guess all the injuries that occur in wrestling count for something no matter how fake the actual fighting is.

I'm guessing its because it is a symbol of his popularity really. Not every "wrestler" wins one and therefore it is somewhat special in that regard.

Yes. It's one of my favorite reality shows...he makes me laugh.

i like the show

ha ha I hear ya, and AGREE with ya!

nope, I have never seen it.