Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how much time does it take to get australian nationality after completing bachelors from there?

i want to go to australia for doing my bachelors but i m confused whether i will get my immigration quickly or easily from there or not and what are chances for getting part time jobs

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You CANNOT expect to get Australian citizenship JUST BECAUSE you studied there. That is a very arrogant attitude to have.

You must have several years of work experience after you graduate and then apply for permanent residency.

Then you can apply for citizenship a few years after you get the residency.

If you do the study and then do NOT return home after your graduate, your study visa will expire, and you will then become an illegal immigrant - subject to deportation.

If you are deported you may be banned from entering Australia for a number of years or perhaps for ever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.