slappyjk asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are U aware, Jessie Jackson smear'd blood on his clothes & then told the media, he cradled Dr King as he died?

Dr Ralph Abernathy confirmed the allegation that Jessie was on ground level when Dr King died & then rushed to the balcony, to smear blood on himself, then told the media he cradled Dr King, as he died.

Jessie was a rival of Dr King and certainly has not followed Dr King's message of peace, foregiveness and racial unity.

Read the book, I did, about the real Jessie Jackson, who has "shaken down" corporations to personally profit from exploiting brothers and sisters.

You'll learn Jessie's mentor in the 60's and 70's was an avowed communist. Jessie never graduated from seminary school, his "reverend" title was an honorary degree.

Read the book about Jessie; it provides the details of corruption and a false leader. I guess those who support socialism will ignore the hypocrisy, you always do.

http://www.regnery.com/regnery/020308_shakedown.ht...

The dirty little secret- liberals know Jackson is corrupt and a false leader, but they support the lies.

Favorite Answer

Jesse Jackson is a racist phony media hound with no virtue or character. The pig spit in white peoples food and bragged about it and now says he is a man of peace! Oh, he is a piece of something all right and it rymes with knit! His followers are of the same cloth and that is the lowest of the low! I believe anything horrible this man has done cause its in his blood to be a snake! Oh and to my boy Grad down there there soon will be White representation like your loud brothers have now thanks to all the ridiculousness of yourrrr movement and blatant double standard garbage so please keep an eye out, we will have our marches and speeches and outrage real soon my brotha! Thanks for reminding me to mention this. See yall soon.Remember black on white crime is 600% more than white on black and this will be addressed loudly in the near future and dealt with accordingly!!!!!!!

• Boss H

Jesse Jackson = Non-white Rush Limbaugh.

I don't support him and I'm a leftist. Never have supported him. I've always thought that if Jackson were a paesan he would have been brought up on RICO extortion charges decades ago.

• lilly4

You are correct. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are both just race baiting pimps, that is how they make their money. Why do you think Hillary hopped on the bandwagon with them two, to get votes, they let her hop on, they just like filling their wallets, and race baiting is their game.

sorry to break it to you but no one cares about Jesse Jackson. He's just an angry dude who says controversial stuff sometimes. i think liberals and conservatives can agree that is not really important.

I don't for a second approve or support the lies of Jesse Jackson. But if he can get me what I want, I have no problem keeping my mouth shut while he scares the white leadership with taunts of racism to get them to do what I want them to do. Your only problem here is that he never helps you out, and you don't have anyone on your side capable of pulling off what he pulls off, regardless of how hypocritically he does it.

Jesse who?

He has nothing to do with the Democrats.

I've never been a big fan of his, and I've never had any desire to learn about him. I suppose I might search for dirt on him if I were some hateful racist, though.

Hint hint........

JJ is so radical I thought he was a Neo Con.... Oh wait what was I thinking he is the wrong color to be a Neo Con he must be a Liberal!

I will have a party the day that loser goes to hell.

if an asian grocery store ownern finds a black man stealing in his store jackson and sharpton will be there protesting