Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

first date...kiss...everything?

how do i touch him on a first date? how do i kiss him. i guess a first kiss

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, to start off, don't worry too much about it. Don't over-think it. Do the simple type of touching, holding hands and hugging, maybe when your talking put your hand over his but listen when he talks and give him eye contact.

Now if everything then goes well, usually guys will make the first move, if not, if you feel the time is right move in slowly, try not to drown him in your saliva or to stick your tongue down his throat. Try to be a little sensitive and if you do decide to use your tongue only use the tip, and swirl it around a little. Just be sure to be gentle

• 1 decade ago

Guys usually make the first move to kiss, especially on a first date. I'm not sure about girls making the move for a first kiss... i'll be surprised and felt weird if it happens to me

• 1 decade ago

Generally speaking you ought to wait until he kisses you. But it is no problem if you want to kiss him. Do not start with a huge one, he will wonder where that came from.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

guys are def. supposed to start the kiss!! but to drop hints as to what you want you can touch him on the arm or maybe his thigh... but keep it somewhat innocent so he doesnt think your moving to fast!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

UH you dont you wait for him to kiss you that way it wont seem that your puttin off easy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.