Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

(guys only, or lesbians) do you enjoy licking your girl down there?

i use that wording so they wont take the question off... but yea, my bf gave me oral sex and he didnt seem to like it too much... so i was wondering, for anyone who has done that, do you enjoy giving it?

Favorite Answer

its kinda a hard thing to enjoy. When I do it I have to be pretty turned on, and it cant be too soon after my girls period, because she tastes and smells a little worse then. but the 2 weeks before her period I dont mind it at all. I wont give her oral while shes having her period, but if she isnt I would do it any time for her. Also, it depends how he did it. I mean there is a difference between just licking a girls clit and totally eating someone out. licking a girls clit is totally fine and there is no way you could dislike it, but totally eating someone out can get messy. Sometimes the taste and smell can just be unpleasant. You should just ask him and try to not be offended. Nothing girls can help. Bottom line is if he loves you he will do it, but he wont always like it.

Lesbian Licking Out

It tastes like onion imo (seriously). the taste wont go away till some time, which is may be the reason why he doesn't really like it.

However, the only thing that keeps me from keep doing it is the reaction from my partner. she seemed so happy and satisfied after i am done with my work.

so yea, i suggest u show more interest and maybe some moans (even though u may not think its the best thing in the world), so he will seems more interestd too. hope it helps =)

and oh, u may want to clear some bushes down there (in case u havent), coz i dont like if some hairs got stuck in my tongue =P

Source(s): own exp

I dont know any man who dont like it. if he is just smelling her fluids. No man can resist. BUT: Many men dont admit it because they thing that she things he is pervert. Nothing is perert with that. Its wonderful for both!

I love it! If I could get a great job with insurance and benefits doing that all day long, I would.

• Both parties should enjoy it otherwise it's a waste of energy.

It is lots of fun and pleasure. Can create huge "reaction" if you do it right. If you love giving pleasure then this something else you can do.

It is okay but I don't like the taste at the end on my tongue.

Eventually you licking a piece of meat.

YES! Until she screams in pleasure.

no....not a fan