?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Am I overreacting to this???????

I feel like Im being really sensitive to night. So I would really like your opinion on this. Tonight my fiancee had a meeting at work and he wasn't sure if they were serving food or not it just depends sometimes It was till 9pm. We both wake up pretty early but I was waiting for him till I cooked just in case he did not eat which he ate but not much it was only snack this time. I on the other hand was hungry but waiting for him. when he came in he took a shower which was fine but he had t go listen to music knowing that I was waiting to cook and wanting to spend time with him. All night I have been waiting for him so finally we sit down together and put a movie on and I ask him to pause the movie while I get dinner started and he told me he wasgetting into the movie interested to pause it. So I got up and started the dinner and Im trying to keep up with the f*** movie that it burned up and I walked away and he asked me what was wrong and I told him exactly how I just wrote it.

HE SAID I WAS OVER REACTING!!!!!!!!!

do you think I had a right to get mad or no?

Favorite Answer

yea your overreacting, the guy just came from work

Yes .... It all depends on your approach of everything...Since he ate some snacks eventually that will keep him till he gets home but you on the other hand should of done the same thing and before he got home and while he was in the shower also listening to the music you could of got dinner ready by then?!