I can't believe that I am missing Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters because of the stupid music show

Is anyone else really ticked with this???!!

Favorite Answer

Yeah...I watched that music awards show...and I wasn't impressed with the performances.

I wanted to see my shows! I wish they would put those awards shows on a night when there isn't anything good on TV.

I know exactly how you felt, I am a compulsive Desperate Housewives fan. I can't wait till next Sunday though.

i know it ticked me off as well . I would have much rather seen brothers and sisters and desperate housewives. good luck and god bless.

well think of it this way one more week of those shows only 3 more dh's left and 5 b&s's left

• DJ

I know I so was in the mood to see B&S and I'm like what the f**k oh well. ^_^ DJ