Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't believe that I am missing Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters because of the stupid music show

Is anyone else really ticked with this???!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah...I watched that music awards show...and I wasn't impressed with the performances.

I wanted to see my shows! I wish they would put those awards shows on a night when there isn't anything good on TV.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know exactly how you felt, I am a compulsive Desperate Housewives fan. I can't wait till next Sunday though.

• 1 decade ago

i know it ticked me off as well . I would have much rather seen brothers and sisters and desperate housewives. good luck and god bless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well think of it this way one more week of those shows only 3 more dh's left and 5 b&s's left

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I know I so was in the mood to see B&S and I'm like what the f**k oh well. ^_^ DJ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.