Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I ask my cousin for her friend number?

Hi thank you your help. Ok I saw my cousin her friend & I think she is pretty & I want to get to know her. I do remember that back almost 5 yrs ago that she had crush on me before. Now, I saw her & I was thinking my favorite cousin for her number. My cousin she is a she & the girl that I want to talk to she is the same age I am,23.

But, right now there are 2 things that it holding me back. One, right now I am not in school & I decide to take a brake because, I've been working hard @ work & I am earning extra $ because of Christmas gift. Second, is I do not have car until next year on Feb.

My sisters they told me that I am being hard headed & I think way too much? Are they right? They also told me to it only matters just make her laugh,respect her,take her out & just have fun. If that girl if she only cares guys with cars & spoil her, then that makes her shallow? What do you think & what should I do?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP & THANK YOU LADIES!!! : )

Favorite Answer

You should ask it if you are interested. Try to borrow a car if you don't live in a walkable city/area. Having a guy pick you up on the first date is one of the best parts in my opinion.

I think the girl should expect to be spoiled but not by material things. Good conversation, attention, complements, and thoughtful gestures are all free.

Most people do over-thinker situations. I am the biggest over-thinker alive.

Good luck!

get that number bro