Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I ask my cousin for her friend number?

Hi thank you your help. Ok I saw my cousin her friend & I think she is pretty & I want to get to know her. I do remember that back almost 5 yrs ago that she had crush on me before. Now, I saw her & I was thinking my favorite cousin for her number. My cousin she is a she & the girl that I want to talk to she is the same age I am,23.

But, right now there are 2 things that it holding me back. One, right now I am not in school & I decide to take a brake because, I've been working hard @ work & I am earning extra $ because of Christmas gift. Second, is I do not have car until next year on Feb.

My sisters they told me that I am being hard headed & I think way too much? Are they right? They also told me to it only matters just make her laugh,respect her,take her out & just have fun. If that girl if she only cares guys with cars & spoil her, then that makes her shallow? What do you think & what should I do?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP & THANK YOU LADIES!!! : )

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should ask it if you are interested. Try to borrow a car if you don't live in a walkable city/area. Having a guy pick you up on the first date is one of the best parts in my opinion.

I think the girl should expect to be spoiled but not by material things. Good conversation, attention, complements, and thoughtful gestures are all free.

Most people do over-thinker situations. I am the biggest over-thinker alive.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

get that number bro

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.