Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

for dummies series?

(how many books do you think they have like over 1000?)

like bible for dummies robot building for dummies they surprisingly don't have guns for dummies.

Favorite Answer

Not yet. I've been surprised at some of the titles I have run across - a number of the titles have pretty decent reviews, too. I haven't purchased one for myself, but do sometimes pick them up to sell online.

I didn't see the actual number of titles out there, but the website for the series did say over 125,000,000 are in print. In order to submit a proposal,. you need to be represented by an agent (see link below). That's just in case this is a title you wanted to write.

That's a good question. Maybe we consult "Answers For Dummies." All I know is that these books are now translated into 39 languages and are distributed in more than 40 countries.

my dad has got about a gazillion of those books. maybe they don't want dummies to learn about guns.