Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

omnimog asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does Hillary drive righties nutso - the way Bush drove lefties bonkers? lol!?

or is it worse- and why?

Fill in; Hillary is....?

and why??

Favorite Answer

Hillary is...likely to be our next President.

Yes, she drives them insane. It's almost worse because a lot of them are still harboring bitterness about not being able to prove anything against the Clintons in the '90's. They tried real hard and spent millions but they failed. So now they gnash their teeth and tear their hair at the thought of Hillary in office. It's easy to see how crazy she makes them from all the incredibly ignorant smear questions they ask about her. Their trouble is though, that they aren't convincing anyone but their own crowd.

• ArRo

Mrs Clinton is a very effective Senator, but I do not support her for the Presidential nomination. I'd love to see Senator Joe Biden get it, since he has more experience than most of the other candidates.....Foreign Affairs Committee and he has been to Iraq at least eight times and knows the situation. He truly is a man for the middle class, which is most of us. He also works well with Republicans and is well-respected by both parties. Even though he's a practicing Catholic, his religion doesn't interfere with his political judgments.

• UriK

I think you may have it right it seems that way for sure. I'm not going to make a comment about who Hillary is, but I will say I don't think she is the best candidate among the Democratic hopefuls.

• kemp

on an analogous time as out in Holland i chanced on it very demanding to flow the incorrect way around the roundabouts even nonetheless utilising on the incorrect component of the line replaced into superb so i'd would desire to declare even nonetheless im left surpassed i'd desire to be a 'righty' on your questions class....

Hillary drives me nutso because I disagree with what I understand of the liberal, leftist point of view. Period.

P.S. I don't understand much of the liberal leftist point of view because I respond to logic rather than emotion.

King Bush has driven the world bonkers! We now have troops in 120 countries. The world will destroy the value of our currency to show their displeasure.

As a youngster I always wondered how the German people could have been so blind and ignorant that they could vote for Hitler, but now with Bush in 2004, I understand......

Hillary Clinton is going to be elected President of the US in 2008.

Why? Because Americans are ready to abandon the thinking and judgments of the past and enter the 21st century.

• Jeff A

What puzzles me is why the most powerful office in the world is sought by such mediocre people. What ever happened to the best and the brightest? Are they out there becoming billionaires while we get pathetic choices for our leaders?

Worse. Much worse!!! Hillary is a witch and I don't know why. Only she could tell you that one.

Con's don't realize that Hillary is Bush Lite... (not the beer)...

I understand why Libs don't like her but I really don't know why Con's don't?

Maybe they listen to Rush to much to do any free thinking of their own!!