Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do women sleep around these days?

I don't understand why women think it's okay for them to sleep around. I am trying to find a woman who is good enough to be a wife and a mother to my children. That's not to say that I expect a virgin. People have relationships which just don't work out and that's fine. I have slept with less than 10 women but still the girls I meet have been with 11, 14, 16 or 30 guys. That's ridiculous. You can't tell me it's just failed relationships because women (and men) just sleep around. Then when they get older they look for a "nice" guy to settle down with. Sorry, but there are consequences for your actions. You can't choose losers to date when you are younger and expectgood decent men when you're older. Doesn't work that way. Why do women sleep around? And don't tell me it's cause you get hurt cause you give sex because you like a guy and get used and hurt. You only stick your finger in a light socket once before you realize it hurts and don't do it again!

Favorite Answer

Hmmm....You have slept with less than 10 women (What? 9?!) but wonder why women sleep around? Hmmm!! Interesting!! So answer this question. How many times have you stuck your...um...Finger! Yeah, that's it! Finger in the light socket? Have you been hurt by it, yet, and do you still do it? Make sure not to throw rocks at other people, especially if you live in a glass house, sir. I perceive that what you are saying in your question might make you a hypocrite.

You are insensitive if you think sticking your finger in a light socket is the same as having sex because you like a guy. If all gals stopped having sex with men because they were hurt by one they had sex with, the world would stop going round. (You must have heard that love makes the world go round). Girls don't choose losers, they choose charming lovely men who hide the fact they are losers until after you have sex with them. Optimism causes gals to go on to the next guy. Some people might regard ten sexual partners as excessive. In the olden days it was considered not good to sleep around because you could get pregnant and not be able to afford the cost of raising a child without a willing enthusiastic loving partner. Also there were no DNA tests so you could force a man to contribute financially towards the child. Now there is the pill and DNA tests and laws to make a man pay, what is to stop people using sex as entertainment? Nothing. Unless you are in a country that punishes girls for this. You mention girls you meet have been with 11 men!!!!! That is only one more than you have been with! Why do you think ten is the right number? Or is it nine? Does "less than 10" mean nine? Having 11 to 30 guys all in the one night, I suppose anyone would think was a bit much, especially if there wasn't chocolate and champagne and if it wasn't New Year's Eve! But what if the gal had 30, spread over 20 years? I have read in magazines for women, to wait till the man says how many sex partners he has had and then you tell him half that amount for yourself, so that he seems the more desirable, because it is good for a man's ego. You can never trust the gal to tell the truth, and there might be a few she's forgotten!!!!

This is borne of the permissiveness that has permeated the social fabric. Most everybody thinks it's the in thing. Buy a woman dinner and she 'feels' obligated to go to 'your place'. If society has everybody doing it freely, then those who finished going through the rounds and now wish to settle down with a nice, decent guy are on a hopeless hunt -- because those guys are rare creatures indeed. How right you are, it doesn't work that way!

I'm glad I'm from another era and am beyond that. I married my first wife when we were both virgins, she has since passed on, and I have a lovely second wife who shares my convictions, and we get our reward for being of this conviction every single day of our happy life.

First of all, I don't know where you're finding these women, but don't group all of us together and I'll try not to group you with all of the trashy men I've known of in my life. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places. Whatever the problem, this is a stupid question. Put the shoe on the other foot. Why do guys sleep around and just expect good decent women when they get older? Where do they think the ones they sleep around with come from?????

All women are whores these days. Go to the escort agencies and keep getting laid to catch up with these whores. Then it won't bother you anymore. When they hit 30, with a large vagina and two kids, the nice guys like me will be at the escort agencies with 20 year old's who still have a tight pussy. Get them young, pump them and dump them, because that is what she is doing. Meet her head on.

I agree with both Lily and 80's rule. Some men just dont make a woman feel good about herself or compliment her. And not all women are like that. Where are you meeting these women? Bars and online dating are tabu. Try the local chapter christian singles or the equivalent. Worked for me.

you might meet with only those slut. I do believe there are some decent and well behave women around . Also, "TRUST" is the most important thing for you in a women. since u have this thinking of women sleeping around you might find that every women u meet will be as the same category, try to change ur thinking of women....

This **** so insecure about himself and the number of woman he has slept wif. It doesn't ****** matter

80s rule is a good example for you and all young women.

if you have been with 10 women and every guy has been with ten women who will put it out, you can see the multiplyer effect.

back in my "sleep around" days, i did it because i was influenced by my friends. it was something to talk about. it's so sad but true. not only that, it gave me confidence when guys told me how good i was. gaining confidence is a drug to some girls.