Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think that Jon Heder is cute and why?

Just wondering because after I watched blades of glory I started thinking that he was sort of cute.

Favorite Answer

Ick those lips creep me out

Um duh! I have always had a crush on the nerdy actors such as Adam sandler and David spade. I'm not shire why but they are so funny and decently cute. Now Jon heder is also really cute and funny. And as weird as it sounds I love his big teeth. And who cares if he picks his noes. I love them all for exactly who they are. And they are sweet nerdy kids who became famous for that exact reason. I would totally marry any one of the guys i listed earlier because I know they are sweet and best of all they are very very good looking!

Not in any of those movies-but off screen-like on the red carpet- he is kinda cute. Amazing what money can do.He has come along way since Napolean Dynamite. I think he got his teeth fixed-which all movie stars do once they hit the big time.

I so have a thing for Napoleon. I dont know but I am attracted to him, it's the curly fro i have a thing for Seth Rogen from 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up too...

Who cares. He picks his nose.

ewww yuck hes nerdy and gross

i don't really htink he's cute but i think he's hilarious

No

• Ew no.

he has 'skills'