Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are you a cat lover?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I am a cat lover although some years back, I happened to eat fried chicken and then I accidentally touched my left leg with my oily hand. As a result, when I was getting my clothes from the clothes lines, a cat bite my leg while made me go at once to the doctor for first aid and for observation if there's a need for me to get, at least, 8 injections.

Also, it's good, I am a cat lover because when our choir had a concert tour in the United States way back 1996, I happened to be with a foster parents who had lots of cats. And I was assigned to sleep in a bedroom full of cats! So, when I awoke, lots of cats were sleeping beside me. Oh, what a lovely sight to behold, have furry cats all around me. Most of them were color white :)

Yes ! I don`t see a day in my life that i wouldn't have at least one .Have lost two of my three cats to old age, one was 19 the other 18 .I still have one and he is 16 .Iknow my time is short with him,but ilove him and keep him happy. All my cats were rescue Kitty's.And i know i have giving them very good lifes

• Kit

YES I 'am. We have three. A 13 year old tuxedo , a 30 pound want a be Garfield, and a rescued kitten from the woods.

I would love to have a couple more . We do not have the room, we live in a two bedroom condo,

i think of cat fans are unsocial human beings, in line with danger it is the reason you got a contravention. they don't have a humorousness and say dogs fans hate cats for stupid reasons. they get too butthurt with regard to the finest issues a individual says approximately their useful cats.

Not really. I do love all animals. But my dog is the cat loved in my home.

Yes I have one and I just got a puppy

Yes.

Yes.

Yes and I also believe in getting them declawed.

Yes, but what does this have to do with Marriage & Divorce?